WEBSITE VISITOR AGREEMENT –
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”) VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.arthousecrouchend.co.uk (“Site”) OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT (“Agreement”):
1. www.arthousecrouchend.co.uk This Site, together with all content, films, data and other materials contained in or offered by the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Bubbles TV Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05111104 and having its office at 159a Tottenham Lane N8 9BT. Arthouse is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Arthouse”.
2. Use of Site. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express). Specifically, Arthouse does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be up-to-date, accurate, complete or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or other harmful elements.
3. Featured Links. The Site displays and/or refers to links to other websites from time to time. Arthouse: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
4. Linking to www.arthousecrouchend.co.uk. Any other website may link to the Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Arthouse, does not seek to circumvent the commercial basis of the Site, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Arthouse, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Arthouse reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
5. Ownership of Content. Arthouse, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all relevant rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
6. Hacking. You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Arthouse. Arthouse will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud Arthouse or any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Arthouse reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
7. Complaints. If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on the Site, or if you have any other complaint about the Site or posted materials, please contact us. contact us.
8. Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, “Arthouse”) are the trade marks or trade names of Arthouse or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Arthouse.
9. Registration. If you wish to register with the Site, you must agree to the terms of the Registered User Agreement, agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; agree not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and agree not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another user.
10. Limitation of Liability. User agrees that the liability of Arthouse to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount User has actually paid to Arthouse for its services. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Arthouse.
11. Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Arthouse for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Arthouse, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User’s use of the Site or User’s use of any information obtained through the Site.
12. Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
13. Changes to this Agreement. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
14. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Passwords. You agree: to keep your password secure and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; to not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered User to gain access to any secured area of the Site, and; to not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, please contact us immediately and we will close your account as quickly as possible. You will be responsible to Arthouse and to others for all activity that occurs under your registration account.
17.Prices and Payment. Prices (and any delivery costs) are as set out on the relevant pages of the Site. Prices are subject to change at any time. The credit and/or debit cards which we can accept for payment are as set out at the point of payment on the Site. We may change the prices for Products at any time by posting new prices on the Site. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for payment of VAT and, if you are based outside the UK, any other applicable import duties and taxes that are levied once the Products reach your country.
18.Credit Cards. We do not store your credit card details on the Site after your order has been processed. By using your credit or debit card, you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges. Please note that the streaming of Films on Demand, film trailers and other filmed entertainment may be subject to data charges imposed by your internet or mobile phone provider. You are responsible for payment of such charges.
19. Acceptance. Your order represents an offer to us which is accepted by us only when we confirm payment from you in respect of such Product. We reserve the right to reject your order for any reason prior to acceptance.
No Partnership. Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
20. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement.
21. Severance. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
22. No Waiver. No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any term or condition or of any breach by the other of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any breach of the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
23. Variation. This Agreement may be varied from time to time by our posting new terms on the Site, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
24. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.